Friday, January 17, 2014

Macklemore

I have an obsession with Macklemore. I absolutely love him. First off, he is not bad to look at and more importantly, he raps about things that are meaningful. I feel like artists sing about the same things: love and sex and breakups. On very few occasions do I feel like I can relate to lyrics or find them even remotely important. Don't get me wrong, I love mainstream music just like everyone else but I like to feel like I'm not the only one going through the real things in life. This leads to my point about him rapping about meaningful things. Same Love, Otherside, Wings, are all examples of important issues in the world that singers don't feel the need to sing about. I have a lot of respect for him. Plus if you ever need anything to dance to, hes got you covered

No comments:

Post a Comment